- Friday, Feb 14, 2020 9:00 AM - 9:30 PM CST
- Saturday, Feb 15, 2020 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM CST
This event is completely SOLD OUT.
If you have any additional questions pertaining to ticketing, please email email@example.com or call 1-866-206-1866.
If you are in the DFW area, tickets are still available at five other Gateway campuses located around the DFW metroplex. These tickets are only $30 a couple and will include a live stream of the conference, decor elements throughout and an after-party Friday night. Register here.
2. XO at Home
Join thousands live for the world’s leading marriage event from the comfort of your home. Watch XO “at Home” and experience the entire event with us live on February 14th - 15th. Pause, rewind, and re-watch anytime during the event and then replay your favorite sessions or anything you missed on-demand for a week after that! Sign-up Now!xomarriage.com.
XO Conference is a two-day experience that provides expert marriage advice and practical teachings to help couples navigate their marriage journey.
You’ll hear from Christian marriage experts Jimmy Evans, Dave and Ashley Willis, and many other leading speakers about the secrets to a healthy, thriving marriage. At XO, you can expect dynamic teachings, worship, and an inspiring environment that will help you and your spouse build a strong marriage.
- Childcare is not available at this event.
- Price is per attendee. Couples will need to purchase two tickets.
- Seating within each section is first-come, first served.
If you and/or your spouse are not able to attend the event for which you are registered, you may substitute another person in your place at any time with no penalty.
If you wish to cancel your registration seven business days or more before the event, you will receive a complete refund. No refunds will be issued to any registration canceled six business days or less before the event.
You may also transfer your registration to a future MarriageToday event at least three days prior to the event you were initially attending.
* If the MarriageToday event is canceled due to inclement weather, every attempt will be made to reschedule and your registration fee will be applied to the rescheduled date. Any travel expenses that may have been incurred cannot be refunded. If the event is held, but weather conditions prohibit your safe travel so you are unable to attend, we unfortunately cannot refund your registration fee. On days when weather conditions worsen as the day progresses the Event Director reserves the right to cancel/reschedule an event.