- Friday, Feb 14, 2020 9:00 AM - 9:30 PM CST
- Saturday, Feb 15, 2020 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM CST
- Monday, Feb 17, 2020 12:00 AM - Saturday, Feb 22, 2020 12:00 PM CST
Spend Valentine's weekend with your spouse and join thousands live for the world’s leading marriage event online, from the comfort of your home. Watch XO at Home, the XO Marriage Conference live-stream and on-demand experience. Kick-off the conference with us live on February 14th - 15th. Pause, rewind, and re-watch anytime during the event and then watch your favorite sessions on-demand for a week!
- Live & on-demand access to the entire XO Marriage Conference.
- SOLD OUT: A conference registration bag for you and your spouse.*
- Watch live on February 14th - 15th, 2020.
- One week on-demand access to all of the sessions!
- A two-day experience that provides expert marriage advice and practical teachings to help couples navigate their marriage journey.
- A full line up of today's leading marriage speakers including Jimmy Evans, Robert Morris, Dave & Ashley Willis, Michael Todd and more.
- Fun elements, activation moments, and the signature Vow Renewal.
- Stream using your laptop, phone, tablet or tv.
*The registration bags are now sold out. It will not be included in your registration.
If you and/or your spouse are not able to attend the event for which you are registered, you may substitute another person in your place at any time with no penalty.
If you wish to cancel your registration seven business days or more before the event, you will receive a complete refund. No refunds will be issued to any registration canceled six business days or less before the event.
* If the MarriageToday event is canceled due to inclement weather, every attempt will be made to reschedule and your registration fee will be applied to the rescheduled date. Any travel expenses that may have been incurred cannot be refunded. If the event is held, but weather conditions prohibit your safe travel so you are unable to attend, we unfortunately cannot refund your registration fee. On days when weather conditions worsen as the day progresses the Event Director reserves the right to cancel/reschedule an event.